This guilt-free Ārepa Avocado Moose is a sure-fire way to impress at your next dinner party. Made with healthy fats and NZ plant-based nootropics this recipe is tasty and neurolicious
What you’ll need:
- 2x large avocados peeled (or 4 small ones)
- 1/3 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup Cacao Powder
- 1x Tsp Ārepa Nootropic Superfood Powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk (Or any milk of your choice)
- Pinch of salt
How to make:
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender. Scrap the sides occasionally and process until completely smooth.
- Transfer to a sealable container and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Serve with grated dark chocolate and freeze-dried Neuroberries
*This blog has been adapted from Mindful Blog – Drink Arepa.